Review // Mama Earth Argan Hair Mask To Reduce Hair Fall




Review // Mama Earth Argan Hair Mask To Reduce Hair Fall


I have a chronic problem with my hair for five to six years. I used to have beautiful hair that was shiny, bouncy, very thick, and black. My hair problems started in the hostel life. This is still going on. However, during my pregnancy, from 6 to 7 months I had very less hair fall. At that time I was much more disciplined. Everything was just perfect. The scenario was totally changed after delivery. I was not really paying much attention to myself.  As a result, now my hair is super dry, frizzy, and dull, and hormonal changes are one of the reasons obviously. Recently I received Mama Earth Argan Hair Mask from the brand.  I don't have the luxury of time to do daily hair treatment but I always promise myself to do more often. This time I decided to try this Argan Hair Mask because argan oil is one of the best ingredients that you can find out there to revive unhealthy hair like mine. The product claims so many good things that actually I needed.  So let's get details about the Argan Hair Mask from Mama Earth. 




Detail Product Information:
Name:  Mama Earth Argan Hair Mask to Reduce Hair Fall
Price:  599
Quantity: 200 ml
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing


Product Claims:

Key Features:

Argan Hair Mask to Reduce Hairfall

Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier, and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. It also prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth.


Repairs Damaged Hair 


Hair often breaks and becomes brittle before it thins and falls out. This weakening can be linked to lower collagen levels, too. Collagen supplementation will strengthen the hair, ensuring that it doesn’t break and become brittle.


Healthy Scalp 


Tea tree oil helps in unclogging hair follicles and nourishes your roots. This has been used as a great dandruff cure for ages. Tea tree oil is also very good for dry scalp. It moisturizes by nourishing your scalp and your hair really well.


Dermatologically Tested 


Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic, and Fragrance-free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance).


Certified Toxin-Free


 Asia's first MadeSafe certified brand.


No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc.


Ingredients:

Purified Water, Milk Protein, Curd Extract, Argan Oil, Rosemary Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Sodium Citrate, Brassica Alcohol, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrolysed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate & Potassium Sorbate.

How to use:

Apply a generous amount to towel-dried clean shampooed damp hair. Use your hands and fingers to evenly distribute through hair, beginning at the scalp to hair ends, and leave for 5 to 15 minutes and then rinse. Use 2 to 3 times weekly for the best result.



Experience:


Mama Earth Argan Hair Mask is specially designed for damaged hair.  It ensures you have the least hair fall by promoting new hair growth and keeping your scalp healthy and happy. I have been using this hair mask for the past 2 weeks. The mask is quite thick; the texture is also soft and smooth so it can easily be spread on the hair. The scent is just subtle and it doesn't smell like harsh chemicals, unlike other products I've tried.

The Hair Mask comes in a 200ml big-size white plastic tub with a screw-open lid. Under the lid, there is another white plastic cover that is provided to prevent spillage. The tub is quite sturdy and it is quite big too. I don’t think this big-size tub would be convenient to carry on a handbag.

 
Application:

 I have been able to use this mask about 4 to 5 times in the past two weeks. On the very first day, I used this mask as per the instruction which is already mentioned in the tub. To be honest, the first use works as a regular conditioner and I kept it for 5 to 7 minutes. So next time I use it before shampooing as a hair mask and kept it for 15 to 20 minutes. I apply this mask beginning at the roots and working the way to the ends. After 15 to 20 minutes rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and follow with L’Oreal 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo. And that time it did wonder on my hair.

Result:

Today I am sharing with you some before and after pictures. From these pictures, you will get some idea that how it worked on my hair. So my main focus is on the amount of shine, moisture, and volume it has been able to create, and how my hair ends feel and look.  




Mama Earth Argan Hair Mask is a unique blended treatment with triple benefits from Milk Protein, Tea Tree Oil, and Argan Oil to boost healthy beauty shine hair and maintain moisture on the scalp as well. 


Now coming to the hair fall part, I've been using this product for two weeks only so it is too early to tell the results mainly for the hair fall part. But from my personal experience, it seems that after use to some extent, it is able to control hair fall but not completely. 

Pros:
  • The hair mask kept its claims that it made my hair softer, shinier, and more manageable
  • It doesn't make my hair dry
  • My ends don't look brittle now
  • It made my hair less frizzy
  • This mask doesn't weigh my hair down at all, which is something I really like
  • Contains natural and effective ingredients 
  • I like its soft nice herbal smell
  • It is very light to wear
  • Paraben-free
  • Colorant-free
  • Mineral Oil-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Make hair smooth and hydrated
  • It keeps moisture in hair for 5 to 6 days or more
Cons: 
  • I feel is the price tag bit high, but I can assure you that it is worth every penny.
  • Availability of size.  It is only available in 200ml big size which is quite difficult to carry while traveling. Though I have noticed that the packaging is leakage proof.  

Overall, Mama Earth Argan Hair Mask is an effective product. I’ve found this hair mask to be very good at moisturizing as it leaves my hair completely soft, shiny, and more manageable. Plus in terms of improved texture, this is absolutely great. My brush runs smoothly through without any painful fuss and tugging. Now it is my do-it-yourself home treatment which intends to nourish the hair by deep conditioning. I am highly satisfied with the result. This mask is for all hair types and you all definitely to give it a try at least once. 

BALM Rating: 4/5


Have you tried this product before or are you thinking about giving it a go?
Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin and Instagram   so you don't miss a post!

Post a Comment

30 Comments

  1. Wow really impressed with the results 😍 great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta try it soon. Thanks for the valuable review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also loving this argan mask right now.. Loved your very detailed review. And the results pics are indeed very impressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome review! I can totally see the difference in your pics!
    Nice product

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks nice. This product seems to be good

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice hair mask. I love the after effects post using this mask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The results are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well written review hun.. No doubt hair fall especially post pregnancy is a common thing..Me too was going through the same but now use of this mask has lower down my hair fall rate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The result is amazing. Will give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that you included before and after pics. The product looks really effective and I would love to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice and detailed review with lovely pics :-) I am also using this mask and its so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like ur review. The way u show review of this product with ao many pictures seems really helpful to know about the product. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. The results are clearly visible! I was looking for something to tame my frizzy hair..will give this a shot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, the results look great! Thanks for sharing this product - I'm sure it will come in handy for many others!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your results are amazing. I use oils regularly in my hair - mostly tea tree and carrot but I've heard of argan and I'm eager to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your hair 😍 I am eyeing on this hair mask since long. Especially after such good results I think I should get it without another thought!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well covered review of the product .. Surely hel in deciding for which brand to go for

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your results are clearly visible after the fourth use ! We can really see the difference on the photos: your hair looks nicer :-) I never heard about this product before but I definitively add it on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good results on your hair.. mama earth is making rounds of news these days!

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like an amazing product! I only wish it didnt contain animal products!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a great product for hair. I think most of us have hair problems and this looks like a great hair mask.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing I am always looking for a new hair mask to try. I love the results it gave your hair. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. All these benefits are really impressive. I hope this hair mask it very useful to control hair fall.

    How to Control Hair Fall

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nicely reviewed. Looks promising :D

    https://msmeehnia.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try this out. Facing rough phase now.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can we use it as a leave in conditioner??

    ReplyDelete
  27. Started using this for my dry and frizzy hair..just few application old but I feel its good enough. What I love is that its chemical free and easy to use. You need to apply it well on your hair and wash after 15 minutes or so. For rushed mornings you simply use it as a leave in conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I loved the post, keep posting interesting posts. I will be a regular reader...

    Affordable Online Essay Help UK - UKEssayPapers

    ReplyDelete
  29. What characteristics does excellence have as you would like to think? Contemplating this, I straight away envision myself and my best characteristics, my expansive eyes, my long legs my thick hair... be that as it may, I don't feel characterized by my appearance. where to buy argan oil in morocco

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hair fall is common in both men and women. Cureveda is the Remote Healthcare network provide the remote healthcare services to the patients or physicians.
    Buy Hair Care Oil

    ReplyDelete