Jovees Mini Haul II Skin Care


One year wait is over. Finally Bengali’s biggest festival Durga Puja has arrived and today is the Saptami. This Durga Puja is very special for me because it's my son's first Durga Puja. Yesterday we went to the market for shopping and also visited a pandal. My boy was super excited. Anyways, Today I am going to talk about my recent skin haul from Jovees. Which I purchased last evening.  Before this haul I have tried two products from their wide range of skin and hair care. These three products are totally new for me. I've wanted to change my skin care products and try something new. So I go for face wash, exfoliating scrub and face pack.


Jovees Grape Fairness Face Wash (INR 165 for 120 ml):

Claims:

This well-formulated face wash with extraordinary emollient, anti-oxidant properties, produced scientifically contains herbs with natural Vitamin E which deep cleanses the skin, makes skin glow and visibly fairer. It also helps in mitigating fine lines and gives skin a fairer and even toned

Ingredients: 

Grape seed ext., Aloe Vera ext., Olive, Orange peel ext. & Vitamin E.

My views:  

This face wash for all skin types and grapes are good to reduce acne. I have dry skin, but suddenly acne appeared on my skin. Though it is not a new problem for me. Grape seed provides Vitamin C and E to the skin, which deep cleanses the skin. Hope Face Wash helps to centrol acne and as it claims as it gives skin a fair toned. Another good thing about this product is its ingredients. 

 Jovees Apricot and Almond Face Scrub (INR 125 for 100 g):

Claims: 

A cream based scrub that contains specially treated granules which aid in removing dead epithelial cells, improves the quality of cells, gives skin youthful and fresh look. 

Ingredients: 

Apricot Kernel oil, Almond oil,Wheat germ oil, Walnut shell powder.

My views:  

I just want to try it as a new product. 


 Jovees Antiseptic Anti Acne Face Pack (INR 195 for 120 g):

Claims:

Jovees ayurvedic anti- septic anti acne face pack deep cleanses the skin and its therapeutic properties help clear acne & pimples by reducing the size of the pores to prevent excessive oil formation without rupturing the skin. 

Ingredients :

Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) oil 0.5%, Long pepper (Piper longum) oil 0.5%, Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) oil 0.5%, Turmeric (Curcuma longa)oil 0.3%, Neem(Melia azadirachta) extract 0.5%, Clove (Myrtus caryophyllus) oil 1.0%,Kaolin (China clay) 15.0%, Yasad (Ash of zincum) 3.0%, Multani mitti (Fuller's earth) 0.4%, Purified water qs.

My views:  

I expected a lot from this product. This Antiseptic Anti Acne Face Pack is specially formulated for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin which is enriched with green tea extract and clove. I really wanted to try this after cleaning my face. Hope it is works on my acne.

So, hope you enjoyed my Haul, and hopefully I'll be back soon with some more new stuff to show You!



Anyways, wishing you all good health, happiness, prosperity success and much more... Have a joyous Durga Puja!

Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin and Instagram    so you don't miss a post ! 

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. you look nice
    hope you review the products in detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww both of you are looking so nice <3 :) Loved the haul dear.
    http://bit.ly/2eedfen
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul Anamika :) Both of you are looking cute <3

    ReplyDelete