Review // Lotus Herbals Safe Sun, Sun Block Cream Indian Summer Formuls


Product Information:
Name: Lotus Herbals Safe Sun, Sun Block Cream Indian Summer Formuls SPA 30
Price: Rs. 195/- (Available Here)
Quantity: 50 gm 
Shelf life: 3 years from mfg date

Product Claims: 

Lotus Herbals is well known for its range of sun care products. It contains PARSOL¨ 1789 and black plum extract for complete protection against the harmful UVA & UVB rays, preventing the skin from tanning and aging. This exceptionally effective sunscreen cream has been formulated specifically for the Indian summer. Good for all parts of the body reapply frequently for maximum protection.


Direction for use: 

Apply Safe Sun waterproof Sun Block Cream liberally and evenly on face and exposed parts of the body before exposure to the sun. The cream will not get washed/wiped with water/sweat.

Ingredients:
Experience: 


This sunblock SPF with 30 comes in an orange flip-top plastic tube packaging that can be screwed up. It can be easily carried around in your bag while traveling without fear of leakage and spilling. But the flip-top cap is not the best for me. The only drawback of the packaging is that the product gets accumulated at the mouth of the tube which makes it a bit messy.

This cream is white in color. The fragrance of this sunblock is very mild and refreshing. The Sun Block is quite thick in consistency but it is not heavy. It spreads easily and absorbs with a bit of massage and within a few minutes giving a matte finish without leaving any white patches.

I do not go out in the sun for a long time. So SPF 30 is perfect for me. I apply this to my exposed parts before I go out. It gives good coverage. My skin is dry though it does not dry out and I don’t feel to use an extra moisturizer before using this Sun Block. I sweat less so it stays long on my skin without being wiped away.

What I like:
  • Perfect Sun Block for my dry skin
  • Does not feel heavy on the skin
  • Spreads and absorbs easily
  • Sun protection with SPF 30 and PA ++
  • Required small quantity for each application
  • Water and sweat proof
  • Prevents tanning and protects skin against the harmful UVB and UVA rays
  • Light refreshing fragrance
  • Easy availability and travel friendly
What I don’t like:
  • It may be it makes some girls skin greasy
  • Not suitable for extra dry and oily skin
  • Bit Expensive
Overall, Lotus Herbals Safe Sun, Sun Block Cream Indian Summer Formula SPA 30 is sweat and waterproof, non-greasy lightweight Sun Block that bland quickly into the skin to give long-lasting sun protection. It is best suited for normal/dry/combination skinned people but not suited for oily skin. I prefer this formula because it perfectly suits on my dry skin.

BALM Rating : 4/5




Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. That was a very detailed review girl. I do use this sun block most of the days and do love it.

    Chaicy recently posted.. Pastels OOTD

    ReplyDelete