Review // Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub


Detail Product Information :
Name : Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub
Price: Rs 110/- (Available Here )

Quantity: 80g
Shelf life: 3 years from mfg date
Product Claims : Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub has fast and effective solution for blackhead prone skin. It has effective micro-scrubbing beads that break down trapped oil, dirt and dead skin.  Its gentle exfoliating action leaves your skin beautifully smooth & clear.
Usage : Squeeze a small amount on wet palm. As you work into a rich lather, gently massage product all over face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly. Use daily for skin that’s clean, clear and beautiful.


Ingredients : Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Polyethylene, Glycol, Distearate (and) Laureth-4 (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polyethylene (and) CI 77289, fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Water (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (and) Alcohol, Water (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Malic Acid (and)Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi)Fruit Juice (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice (and) Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Juice (and)Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice(and) Trideceth-9 (and) Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis(Sweet Almond) Seed Extract.

My Experience :
Packaging:
Clean and Clear blackheads clearing daily scrub comes in a Sky-blue and off-white color, cute and slim plastic tube with purple flip-top opening. Packaging is very good and which is easy to hold. The overall packaging is travel friendly and there is no issue of spillage of the product.

Texture:

It has a bit runny consistency. It is a clean gel like scrub,contains with very small exfoliating particles that are gentle enough for daily use.

Color & fragrance:  

It is creamy white in color. When you open the flip open cap the refreshing smell comes in your nose.

My favorite think about this scrub is that it is very different from all the other scrub. Why I say like this? Because it is not harsh like other scrubs. At the beginning, I've used this scrub every day. But now every alternative day I use this. I mainly focus on my nose, chin, and inner cheek area which are more prone to whiteheads & blackheads. Actually the scrub contains with green apple extracts, this formula penetrates deep into pores to soften stubborn blackheads at the core and prevent new ones from forming.
I use this scrub in evening. Application is super easy and it lathers well too though it is a scrub.This scrub cleans my skin very well. It thoroughly cleanses face and washes away really easily. But one thing I've noticed that after the using of it, 10 to 15 minutes my skin feel a little more dry. Yes, my skin type is dry to combination, maybe this is the reason. So my skin do feel moisturize immediately. I seriously love it's fruity refreshing scent in Summer. 

I Like that
  • The scrubbing particles are quite gentle on the skin 
  • The scrub is so mild. Not harsh on the skin
  • Really  works on my blackheads
  • It removes dead skin cells
  • I also like the packaging, it's easy to dispense product and the packaging is spill-proof, hygienic and you can easily carry it along with you
  • It has awesome refreshing  fragrance
  • A small amount of product is required during each use which makes it a long lasting product.
  • It is very affordable and you can buy it easily from stores
  •  Also available in all online shopping websites

I don't like that

Only think that I don’t like, its make may skin little drying just after of the application but good amount of moisturizer can take care of my skin.  Otherwise I don’t find any such problems. 

Overall, I love this daily scrub and have seen good result on my blackheads. I like to keep using it for the next few months. I'd highly recommend this product especially for people with oily skin. Oily skin school and college girls can keep this product in their beg for daily use. It acts as a daily face wash and scrub, which helps to remove the dead skin cells from the face and brightens it immediately. So beauties,what are you waiting for ? Try this and see the result and share your experience in comment below
BALM Rating : 4/5
Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin  and Instagram   so you don't miss a post !


*** This post is not sponsored. All products are bought with my own money, and reviewed at my own discretion.


Post a Comment

0 Comments