My Beauty Drink || Green Tea

 green tea
In the morning after getting freshened I always steep myself towards the kitchen to grab a glass of warm water and have a cup of green tea as a wake-up-call. It’s one sort of a ritual for me and I can say that I do this without any fail every single morning. I take minimum of three mugs of green tea a day. What I love about green tea is that it is very healthy and beauty beneficial. Here are three main reasons why I go for green tea.


Weight loss:

I have gone through with some journals as well as web magazines and came to know that Scientists have proved that drinking green tea helps boost the metabolism and help us to shed those pounds. However it is important to note that green tea shouldn't be used as a replacement for food it is simply a catalyst that aids weight loss. It means green tea help you burn extra fat.

Glowing Skin:

Green tea is packed with antioxidants which is super duper amazing for the skin! I saw an immediate effect when I started drinking green tea, my skin cleared up a lots and I don't break out as much as I used too.

The caffeine in the green tea really helps brighten dark circles and freshen up dull, uneven skin. What I love to do with my tea bag after I’m done with my tea is to use it on my face. 

You may also like to read this post, Don't Throw Away 'The Green Tea Bags'



Whiter Teeth

Green tea is a natural source of fluoride that means it has properties which protects your teeth from tooth decay, prevent plaque build-up and make your breath better.

I know it taste little bitter but I couldn't believe that beauties don’t drink this Beauty Drink after knowing its health and beauty benefits. Really you won’t be disappointed!!!

Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin and Instagram    so you don't miss a post !

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Informative post , Yes green tea is good for health But timings of having it is also important .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Green Tea. It is definitely a super refreshing drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written and informative post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im also a green tea junkie just like you.I take 2 cups every day. Lovely share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an informative post dear.. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Informative post. But I don't drink green tea instead of knowing all the benefits 😮😦

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't drink green tea, but now that I know it's benefits, I should!

    ReplyDelete