Himalaya Herbals Fairness Kesar Face Pack Review


Today I am going to review Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack. I always stay away from fairness products.  I usually like to make fairness face pack at home. I bought this fairness pack only because of the natural ingredient list of this face pack which was sounding very interesting. I used it several times and now I am going for a review. 


What Himalaya says about  Herbals Fairness Kesar Face Pack

Himalaya's Fairness Kesar Face Pack is a unique natural formulation that evens out skin tone for a fairer you! Turmeric, Walnut, Indian Aloe and Saffron rejuvenate and cleanse your skin of impurities, to reveal a natural glow. Walnut and Indian Aloe heals skin and removes blackheads. Turmeric and Saffron enhances your skin's complexion and elasticity. Cinnablock™, our patented herbal sunblock, protects your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays.

Key Features of Himalaya Herbals Fairness Kesar Face Pack:
  • Hydrates skin
  • Enhances glow
  • Contains of Sun Protection
  • Ayurvedic Herbs, Contains antioxidents -kesar,Turmeric,Aloe Vera
Price        130/-
Quantity    100g
Shelf life   3 years

Ingredients:


The role of key Ingredients:


  • Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe your skin gently. The herb helps to even out your skin tone and complexion. It also helps to retain the skin's elasticity and makes it supple.
  • Walnut has slightly acidic properties, which kills unwanted skin bacteria. It is particularly effective on what is commonly known as acne and in soothing sunburned skin and eczema. It also removes dirt, blackheads and dead cells. It helps in skin cell regeneration. 
  • Aloe Vera acts as an antibacterial and an astringent, which accelerates the healing of injured skin. Indian Aloe softens and hydrates your skin too.
  • Saffron lightens skin, clears spots, enhances complexion and gives the skin an even tone. 
How to use:

Cleanse face and neck. Apply Fairness Kesar Face Pack evenly all over face and neck, avoiding the area around eyes. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and remove with wet sponge/towel. Rinse with cool water. For best results use twice a week.

My Experience with Khadi Himalaya Herbals Fairness Kesar Face Pack:

Packaging:

The face pack comes in a simple squeezable white tube with green flip lock cap which shuts perfectly, avoiding any product wastage. The cap doesn’t open easily so it is safe for traveling.

Texture:

The texture of the face pack is soft and smooth. It has a creamy and thick consistency. 

Color:  

Off-white in color

Fragrance:

Mild fragrance but I don’t like it.
I used this face pack weekly once to twice. First, I clean my face with water then I apply it all over my face. This face pack is easy to spread all over my face. It takes around 20 minutes to dry out; the good thing is that when the pack is on my skin it does not feel so stretched.

After applying the pack, I feel a prickling sensation on the face, which may be the presence of turmeric in the pack. But don’t worry it doesn't result in any redness or other reactions.

This face pack is easy to wash off and it does not make my skin so dry. After washing off the pack my skin appears smooth and refreshed. This face pack also hydrated my skin well. I can see some instant glow in my skin, which goes away after few hours. But after few hours my skin remains same. 



I Like that 
  • It has ingredients like Turmeric, Walnut, Aloe Vera and Saffron etc
  • It has herbal sun block to protect from harmful UV rays.
  • It easily spreads on my skin.
  • It does not leave my skin dry.
  • It hydrates my skin very well
  • It doesn't cause any allergy or redness 
  • Affordable.
  • Easily available.
  • Travel friendly 
I don't like that
  • Contains Parabens 
  • I don’t like the small 
  • It gave me a tingling sensation for a few minutes.
Do I Recommend?

Yes, but I think it is not suitable for extra sensitive skin and those who have allergy from turmeric they can skip this product.

Would I Repurchase?

Maybe not, I want to try another face pack from this brand 

Overall, It is an average nice pack.

BALM RATING 3/5

Post a Comment

0 Comments