Maybelline New York Diamond Glow Eye Shadow 01 Copper Brown Review

Copper brown has always been my favorite shade, perfect for my skin tone. It is one particular shade that I can carry easily and comfortable without looking too simple. It looks elegant on eyes and instantly brightens up the eye area. By the way I purchased this eye shadow from amazon.in . 

Today I am going to share my experience with Maybelline New York Diamond Glow Eye Shadow ’01 Copper Brown’.



Maybelline Diamond Glow Eye Shadow 01 Copper Brown Review
There are  four shades in a single pallet 

Price : 495 INR
Net wt : 2.5g
What Maybelline says -
I Like that 
  • The texture of the eye shadow is very soft, smooth and incredibly silky.
  • Application of the eye shadow is very easy. 
  • The packaging is quite lightweight
  • It’s easy to carry around in a makeup pouch.
  • All the shades have metallic finish 
  • It looks lovely both day and night 
  • Copper brown is suitable for all skin tones.
  • It is easy to remove with olive oil
  • Without fading the eye shadow stayed on my lids for around  8 to 9 hours
I don't like that
Applicator is not useful for me and I am not comfortable with that.


 I did an eye look at Diwali time (used very small amount of shadow).



BALM Rating : 4.8 / 5
Follow Beauty and Lifestyle Mantra on FacebookTwitterBloglovin  and Instagram   so you don't miss a post !